Seven Canadian Premier League clubs unveiled their 2020 home kits during separate events across the country Thursday.
HFX Wanderers, Forge FC, York9 FC, Valour FC, Cavalry FC, FC Edmonton and Pacific FC all hosted events featuring players, coaching staff and fans. The CPL’s newest club, Atlético Ottawa, will unveil its inaugural kit at a later date. Away kits will be released later this spring.
But what do the fans think of the new kits? Have your say in our two polls. And view all the seven released kits in the gallery below.
Which two 2020 Canadian Premier League home kits are your favourites?
- HFX Wanderers (19%, 170 Votes)
- Cavalry FC (17%, 151 Votes)
- Pacific FC (16%, 137 Votes)
- York 9 FC (16%, 137 Votes)
- Valour FC (11%, 99 Votes)
- Forge FC (11%, 95 Votes)
- FC Edmonton (10%, 83 Votes)
Total Voters: 524
Which two 2020 Canadian Premier League kits do you dislike the most?
- Forge FC (24%, 194 Votes)
- FC Edmonton (20%, 160 Votes)
- Valour FC (15%, 125 Votes)
- York 9 FC (13%, 103 Votes)
- HFX Wanderers (10%, 84 Votes)
- Cavalry FC (10%, 79 Votes)
- Pacific FC (9%, 74 Votes)
Total Voters: 478